B. on the Road complies with the principles of data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
What information do we collect from you?
When you place an order we will ask for your name, phone number, email address and postal address.
Why do we collect your information?
- To fulfil a service: We use your information to execute services that you have paid for. This includes communications relating to your order, deliveries and payments via phone, email and SMS (for example to let you know if a delivery is delayed or payment has failed). Our payments are processed through iZettle so we will never have access to your credit or debit card information.
- When you consent: We may use your personal information and order history to tell you about relevant products, events, competitions and news. For example, when you sign up to a newsletter or tell us you want to hear from us when making placing your order. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time.
What do we use your information for?
- To process your orders and services requested from us
- To respond to your queries, complaints or refund requests
- To keep a record of your relationship with us and your information up to date
- To process payments
- To remind you of your order cut-off deadline to enable you to place, amend or cancel an order
- To let you know about changes to your order or deliveries
- To let you know about changes to our service
- To invite you to events and process your bookings
- To tell you the contents of new menus
- To tell you about relevant new products and services you may be interested
- To administer competitions and promotions
- To keep you informed about the ethical and environmental work you are supporting through your purchases